Monday, February 25, 2008

Gettin' Started

Hey man
I definately need to get on track. I think Thursday is
gonna be great. I watched Zeitgeist last night and was
blown away. Imagine if everyone could watch that film?
I keep thinking that there has to be a way to inform
people and get them thinking? People power eh! So
often things get talked about and then forgotten in
the ratrace of daily life. We need a mission. Not a
corny mission statement just a broad directive for
what we see as important. Maybe it's a cause of some
sort, maybe an event that draws attention to
interesting issues, maybe both? An identity, a webpage
and cards, and about $200,000 of grant money with no
strings attached.

It feels a bit like the type of Information hub we
talked about a few months back, what do you think? I
don't want to get bogged down on computers though,
there's plenty of that going on. I want action.
Sculpture and art and video......with some form of
measurable progress, we really are gonna save the
world (along with others) and being conscious creators
of our own reality I'm getting started now!

All sounds pretty lofty, but don't you know that from
little things big things grow!

I'm gonna give this some thought and dreamtime
tonight.

L

No comments: